iHear Advantage is a Receiver-in-the-Canal, Open-Fit Hearing Aid.
An open fitting allows the ear canal to be open, offering brilliant clarity without a 'plugged-up' feeling.
It's small and one size fits all.
Since it's one size fits all, iHear Advantage requires no office visit for a fitting and you can maintain it yourself.
You can also easily adjust the volume - something that requires an office visit with more expensive hearing aids.
It compares favorably with the Siemens Pure, Phonak Audeo, and other major hearing aids which cost over $1800 each.
These are refurbished by one of the world’s leading laboratories to perfect working order.
6 Month Warranty
30 day money-back-guarantee
- 8 Frequency Channels
- 6 Compression controls
- Applicable for mild to moderate-severe hearing losses
- Push button
- 4 memories
- 312 battery (available here)
- Feedback preventer - Three cutting-edge innovations combine to stop embarrassing feedback in its tracks, before it's heard by you or anyone nearby.
- Adaptive Directional Microphone - This sophisticated technology is available to help you hear more clearly in situations where many people are talking at once. Directional microphones are proven to enhance clarity in the most challenging hearing environments.
- Automatic Environment Management - iHear Advantage's digital technologies continuously analyze the listening environment and automatically engage the right features. Whether you are enjoying a birthday celebration, doing yard work on a windy day, or just watching a movie, Advantage will do all the hearing adjustments for you.
- SecureTec Nanocoating - Special coating protects your hearing aid from moisture and debris that can cause poor performance and breakdown. Sealing of all inside components provides additional protection.
- Sound Smoothing - Quickly softens occasional, sudden impulsive sounds like rustling paper, clanging dishes, and breaking glass to give you a more comfortable listening experience.
- Adaptive Noise Reduction - Advantage's adaptive noise reduction system analyzes incoming signals in real time and isolates distracting background noise and important speech signals. Speech is enhanced while distracting background noise is softened, so you can enjoy more effortless listening and greater comfort.
Do I need to submit a copy of a hearing test to buy an iHear Advantage?
Although, it's highly recommended, a hearing test isn't necessary. For best results, fax, email, or mail a copy of your hearing test so we can program the hearing aid for you.
Phone/Fax: (877) 694-4327 (877) MY-IHEAR
Do you have brand new (non-refurbished) models available?
Yes, click here for iHear Advantage.
What does the warranty cover?
iHear Advantage Refurbished has a 6 Month Warranty. During that time we will repair or replace the iHear for any reason other than damage caused by the wearer.
What is your return policy?
All iHears can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the time of purchase.
Can I turn the volume up and down?
- All North American orders $100 and up ship for free.
- International orders are a flat rate of $9.90.
- All North American orders will arrive within 5-7 business days.
- Please allow additional delivery time for international orders.
- Shipping is via USPS.